Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Eid Ul Fitr :)

Assalamualaikum :) Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin :) It has been a week raya dah lepas, I baru nak update blog, hihi. Sorry, kinda busy this raya. Lgpun dekat kampung tak boleh nak online. So yeah, i would like to seek for your forgiveness if I had hurt your feelings or make u feel bad or whatsoever. I am really truly sorry. Hope you guys forgive me. Peace? :)

So this raya, i'm not too excited to celebrate it. Idk why. It such a chaos at my kampung. LOADS of things happened. So damn frustrated. This is the first time i feel like i just want to stay for a brief period. Like seriously -.- rasa mcm tak sabar nak balik rumah. And tahun ni tak rasa mcm raya sgt. BUT the most important is i've got a lot lot lot of DUIT RAYAAA! Yeay :D haha mcm budak kecik. Well~ sape tak happy dapat duit for free kan hihi. Gambar raya? Hmmm tak upload lg laa. After this i'll ask my dad to upload it okayy. So kalau nak tgk, you guys can visit my facebook alright ;)

So I think that's all for now. Once again, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin :) Assalamualaikum and peace yaww! :D


Sincerely,
NikEdna

No comments:

Post a Comment