Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Problem(s) !!

Whoaaa! It has been a long time i did not update my bloggyyyyy. So, as u guys can see the title upthere. Yeah, lately ni I got a lot of problems. It's not a family problems, but it's all about my friends. Idk how to solve all the problems. I wanna be a good and understanding friend to all of them, but I think some of my friend were hate to see me close to someone. Okay, right now I ada rapat dgn sorang kawan I ni. Yess, ktorang start rapat this year. But ramai orang tak suka tgk I rapat dgn dye. Then, certain people says that I totally change, idk in what way lah kan. But I tak tahu kenapa ktorg boleh rapat. To me, FRIENDSHIP is wayyyyy important. I really love all my friends and I love our friendship. Friends is like our second family right? :)

Actually, kebanyakkan problem I ni semua pasal membe membe I. Pasal she's being a backstab to my bestfriend. Then the sweet talker one. And my friend had a little problems with my boy friend, but the boy was like didn't know how she feel. Then, my friend were so frustrated. Everytime she sees that boy she will cry because of what had he done to her. Idk how to help them, but some of the problem were already solved "maybe". So lots of problem laaaaaa. Pening kepala. Kalau nk buat bodoh je susah pulak. Yela, dorang mmbe I kan, takkan nak buat bodoh je. I have to try my best to help them if they had a problem.

*sigh* Entah laaa. Tak tahu dah nak buat apa sekarang. Hope oneday all the problems will solve. And I really hope that no one yang akan bergaduh or something bad will happened towards us. Amin :) so, i think that's all for now. Gotta go. Peace and Assalamualaikum :)

"Believe in yourself. Have faith in your abilities. Remind yourself that God is with you and nothing can defeat you
:) "

No comments:

Post a Comment