Thursday, June 13, 2013

Well Hello Again!

Ouh Em Geeeee! It has been a year since I updated my bloggy. I really miss my blog. So here's it goes again. Hello and Assalamualaikum to all the bloggers, to all the peeps that read my first entry for the first time in 2013 *kalau ada yg membaca lah kan* God I miss my blog! Well, im not a high school student anymore. In just a few days, I'll be a polytechnic student at Polytechnic Ibrahim Sultan, Johor Bahru. Unfortunately I didn't get to study at the Universities. But Alhamdulillah, atleast I can continue studying in IPTA. Well, some people underestimate the Polytechnic because its not a university and bla bla bla. I don't give a damn what people are going to say about Polytechnic, as long as I can further my study, then it's fine for me. 

So, the reason I want to re-write my blog is because, I miss to write some of my journey in my life. I used to wrote all the things that happened into my life in this blog. Just name it, love stories, friends, examination, school stuff, holidays and lots more! So I will have some new adventure soon, as a poly student. I don't know what will happen next. But I'm looking forward to it. I need some new environment. I need to get out of my house haha. But of course I'll definitely miss my family and friends. And I'm sure I will cry when my family send me to JayBee this Sunday :-/


Nwayy, I don't know what else I'm going to write. So, I will keep updating my blog In Sha Allah if I have some free times. And also if I have some stories to tell you guys, I'll write it here. Keep reading my blog if you want to know what's going on into my life. Hahaha Nik, seriously, do you think ada ke orang nak baca blog kau ni *sigh* whateverrrr. If ada yg baca, ada lah kan. That's it for now then. Have a good day and assalamualaikum! Btw, say hello to my new boyfie *peace*





XOXO,
NikEdna  

1 comment: