Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Dream :)


Ouh Em Gee!!! I miss my bloggyyy!! Dah berzaman dah tak update blog kesayangan ni :')
So, this time i would like to share with you guys about My Dream :)
A dream is anything we can fathom, anything our hearts desire, anything at all. In life we are always told to follow our dreams, by our parents, teachers, family and friends. To a lot of people, my dreams seem unachievable, just aimless thoughts floating through my mind. A dream is anything you want it to be, there is no limit on what you can dream.

I dream of having a family of my own and being happy :) In 10 years, I hope to accomplish this. So, the average person falls in love is 7 times in their life. Being only 16 right now, I've been in love twice. I know love is unpredictable and always happens when you least expect it. That's why I know that if I meet the right person, it will be somewhere random. Maybe in mosque, or surau or Nasyid Festival I guess, haha. So, when I meet my husband, I can only assume that we will date for a while OR a lil bit longer hihi. Then I think that he will propose to me. I want a fairytale wedding. But it will be small (maybe) and with pretty much only family and some friends. After the wedding, we will honeymoon in Paris, somewhere I've always wanted to go :) Assuming that I'll be 26 at that time, I probably won't have kids. Hee :D

"Happiness is not a goal, it is a by-product", Eleanor Roosevelt had once said. My life 10 years from now and 20 and 30 years in the future will hopefully be full of happiness. I can't really predict everything that happens in my life, only God knows. But I know that as long as I have my family and love of my family and friends, I will always be happy :)

Conclusively, i have a huge plan in my life. I know that my life probably won't end up like I think right now, at 16 but it's MY DREAM. As I said before, dreams have no limit. I plan to achieve most of these goals. I would love to become a wife, a mother and to be happy for the rest of my life. After all, as a little girl, Cinderella once told me "A dream is a wish your heart makes" and i think she was right :)


Sincerely,
NikEdna

3 comments:

  1. wahahahaha , bestnyeeee . i pray that you will achieve your dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice song you have there. Thanks for made me think about what am I still confuse to do :')

    ReplyDelete