Monday, August 1, 2011

Ramadhan 2011 :)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakaatuh :)

So, for this Ramadhan al-Mubarak, I want to start a new life. I want to open a new book. I want to apologize to all my friends that i've known all this while. Especially to all my friends that is close to me. I wanna say sorry for what i've done to you guys or i had hurt your feelings or make you guys mad at me. I am really really sorry. I hope we can be friends like we used to :) please, forgive all my mistakes or wrong doings towards you guys :( I know i had changed a lot since this year. And i got a lot of friends problem. And a lot of my friends didn't satisfied with me *i knew* :-/

So, lets make things clear here. I just wanna say sorry once again to my beloved friends, (Alia Natasha, Elia Najihan, Izzati, Nur Ezzati, Munirah Adilla, NurFithriah and Atikah a.k.a Cha) I love you guys so so much. I hope we can be friends again like we used to and I hope you guys accept my apology. So, Friends? :) heee

Last but not least, I wanna wish to you guys Happy Ramadhan al-Mubarak. Hope we could improve ourselves to be a better person. And hope we get a lot of rewards from Allah s.w.t. Amiiinnn :) CAUTION! Stay Away From Doing Bad Things! Tehee :)
Assalamualaikum and peace yaww! :D

Credits to: Alia Natasha, Elia Najihan, Izzati, Nur Ezzati, Munirah Adilla, NurFithriah, Nur Atikah, Siti Zulaikha, Azwa Shahira, Adlin Noramal and Azza Sofea :D

Sincerely,
NikEdna

No comments:

Post a Comment