Tuesday, February 15, 2011

16th FEBRUARY 2011

you see that date up there? yeah, it's 16th february and it's my BEST FRIEND's birthday yaww!!! :D happy sweet 16 darling :) may God bless you. i just want you to remember that I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!! :D don't you ever forget me okayy!! i'm so glad that we're met. we had been friend's since we're in year 6 rite? OMG! it has been 5 year!! time flew so fast rite. sorry if i had hurt your feelings all this while. especially last year, huhu. i'm really sorry :( i did not expect that to happened. i don't know how to say this, but you are like my Best Friend in this whole wide world. i don't want to loose you anymore babe. i'm so glad and thank god that this year we're classmates :') so, i think that's all, enjoy your birthday. sorry la cake tu tak seberapa, hihi. tu je yg aku mampu but it's sincerely from my heart :) last but not least, thank you so much for being my Best Friend all this while *muah muah*


p/s: don't forget 25th FEBRUARY OKAYY!!! :P


Love,
Nik Edna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment