Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Little Girl Sad Story :'(


This is a video about a girl who lost her dad when she was turning 5 when her dad died ;( And this is seriously true I am completely cried when i saw this. Play the video while you reading what did the girl said:

“It's been a year daddy.
I really-really miss you.
Mommy says you're safe now,
In a beautiful place called heaven.”

Oh, I'm thinking about our younger years

We had your favorite dinner tonight"


There was only you and me

I ate it all up...”


We were young and wild and free

Even though I don't like carrots”


Now nothing can take you away from me

I learned how to swim this summer”


We've been down that road before

I can even open my eyes”


That's over now

From under water”


Keep me coming back for more

Can't you see me?”


Baby you're all that I want,
when your lying here in my arms,
I'm finding it hard to believe ...
We're in Heaven


I started Kindergarten this year”


Love is all that I need,
And I found it there in your heart,
It isn’t too hard to see
We're in heaven

I carry around a picture of us
In my Blue's Clues Lunch Box”


Oh, once in your life you find someone

You are the greatest Daddy”


Who can turn your world around,
Pick you up when your feeling down.
Now nothing can change what you mean to me

I can swing on the swing by myself...”


There's a lot that I can say,
Just hold me now

Even though I miss you pushing me”


Cuz our love will light the way

Can't you see me?”


Baby your all that I want,
When your lying here in my arms,
I'm finding it hard to believe,
We're in Heaven


I miss how you used to tickle me”


Love is all that I need

Tickle my belly”


And I've found it there in your arms

My belly hurts”


It isn't too hard to see we're in Heaven

I try not to cry”


I've been waiting for so long,


Mommy says it's okay”


For something to arrive,
For love to come along


I know you don't like it when I cry”


Now our dreams are coming true,
Through the good times and the bad

“You never wanted me to be sad”


I'll be standing there by you

I try daddy but it hurts”


Baby you're all that I want

Is it true you're not coming home”


When your lying here in my arms

Maybe some day”


I'm finding it hard to believe,
We're in Heaven


I can visit you in Heaven okay?”


Love is all that I need,
And I found it there in your heart.
It isn't too hard to see,
We're in Heaven


It's time for me to go to bed now”
I sleep with the light on.

Just in case you come home,
And kiss me goodnight.
I love you so much.

I miss you daddy”

No comments:

Post a Comment